Posts Tagged ‘husband love’

On long car rides, Jordan has only one request…that I stay awake, talk to him, and keep him company so the sleepies don’t hit him. I can honor this request 75 percent of the time. The other 25 percent, my eyes are shut and my mouth, which is huge, hangs open like a dishwasher door with a broken latch; floppy and drippy. I’m so glad he loves me!
And for all that lovely personal info you received, You’re Welcome


Read Full Post »

%d bloggers like this: